ENGR. RONNIE DAGAL, CEO HSE Engr (Oil & Gas Production, Offshore Central Processing Platform & GOSP.), works for a gas liquefaction company in the 3rd largest oil producing country. 30-yrs HSE Mgt, 24 yrs. in the oil and gas offshore/onshore production & operation. Works for world's giant oil shareholders such as Shell, Total, BP, Partex, Tepco, Jodco, Exxon-Mobil. Worked for Petronas-Carigali and Adnoc group (Adco, Adma-Opco & Gas Liquefaction Plant). The only HSE Engr with DOLE-BWC Accreditation for upstream oil and gas production. Mapua Institute of Technology, BSME 1980
Passed Permit To Work System Authorization for gas liquefaction plant provided by Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) in the UAE. Includes Level 1, Level 2 & Final Assessment. April 2011
Held the capacity of giving exams and interview for platform personnel for Hotwork (Naked Flame & Spark Potential), Confined Space Entry and Cold Work Permits on offshore oil company in the UAE (OHSAS 18001). He is also Naked Flame Permit authority in a gas liquefaction plant in the middle east.
ENGR. CAYETTE RIANO-DOLORES Asea Brown Boveri International, UAE BS Chemical Engg., Mapua Inst. of Tech 1980
ENGR. ROGER ZAPANTA Former Project Safety Manager Mcdermott-Dubai, UAE, 20 yrs offshore oil and gas construction Former ME Faculty, Mapua Institute of Technology
ENGR. MEL LEO PUGNE Section Head of Safety & Environment Takreer Refinery, UAE 32 yrs as HSE Engr overseas NEBOSH Certified
ENGR. DANTE CALAPATIA Safety & Security Supervisor, Dubai Natural Gas (Dugas), UAE (Part Time) O3GHSE attendee, 2008
ENGR. ALVIN C. RAMOS HSE Advisor, Zadco, UAE Conoco-Phillips, Qatar BS Metallurgical Engg., Mapua Inst. of Tech 1988
MANUEL MANUEL Plant HSE Adviser, Dolphin Energy, Qatar Member, International Institute of Risk & Safety Management, UK Member, American Society of Safety Engineers
NORBERT SOLIVA - Fire Protection Consultant; SCBA Head Trainor
CAPT. RODELIO GABRIEL - HLO Trainor Graduate of Philippine Military Academy International Flight Pilot
Pipeline Inspection and Integrity
ENGR. JIMMY GRANADILLOS - Inspector Engineer. BS Metallurgical Engg, Mapua Inst. of Technology, 1979. Worked for Germanischer Lloyds Brunei, Velosi (Malaysia), Petroleum Dev't of Oman (PDO). Membership: AWS, ASNT, PAHSEEWOG
Certificates: API 510 Vessel Inspection, Lead Auditors of Quality System, Environmental Auditor, ISO 9000 (QMS) Industrial Usage of Radio Isotopes, NDT Courses: Level 3-Ultrasonics, Level 3- Radiography, Level 3- Eddy Current, SMAW/Welding Inspector, NDT/Inspection of Metals
Downstream (Pipeline & Vessel Designs)
ENGR. ERWIN R. RABINO - Mapua Institute of Technology (1979), Gold Medalist, 7th Placer, BSME, RME, PME. Has worked with Shell (Phils & KSA), Chevron, Unioil, Liquigaz, Total-Phils, Chiyoda-Spore, Caltex, First Balfour, EEI. In-charge of the downstream (oil & gas) construction and engineering design course.
Former instructor at the Mapua Inst. of Technology, ME department. MEAMIT officer.
Our trainors are all expert HSE Engineers currently working in the world's leading oil companies, EPC and international training center.
PAHSEEWOG - Professional Association of HSE Engineers Working for Oil & Gas -SEC Registered, Feb. 2009 (SEC Reg No:CN 200902820). Membership is only for those who passed the exam in the 5-day IOGHSE.
Trainor/Field Safety Engr. Ronnie Dagal (r) at Central Processing Platform, UAE (world's 3rd largest oil producer).
- 25 yrs. international experience in the OIL & GAS Production & Processing Platforms, GOSP, CDS, Gas Liquefaction, Fractionation and SRU combined.
- Has visited and carried out safety (HSE) inspections in hundreds of oil and gas installation e.g., oil wells, gas wells, condensate wells, gas injection wells & water injection wells in the Middle East, Libya, Southeast Asia.
- Has worked in an oil field having 33% - 45% H2S content.
- Continuous involvement in planned major maintenance shut down of Gas Liquefaction Plant in the Middle East which involved thousands of workers.
- Safety Engineer during the planned major shut down in the Southeast Asia i.e., Dulang and Duyong Platforms offshore in West Malaysia, ONGC Platform at Arabian Sea, Oxy Petroleum-Libya at Fidda & Hakim, Sabah 74F oilfields & Zella EPSA onshore, Adco-Bab Habshan BCDS onshore, Adma-Opco's Zakum West offshore, Zakum Central CPP offshore & Condensate Plant in the middle east.
- Has attended hundreds of Task Based Risk Assessment (based on OHSAS 18001) with different international experts and continuously doing. Utilizing RAM.
- Recipient of the 40 Million Man-hours, No Lost Time Accident record in the history of a gas liquefaction plant in the Middle East.
- In 1991, he was the Safety Officer of the crew (DB100) that retrieved the body of the divers of the sunken derrick barge (DB29) in the South China Sea. Client: ACT (Agip-Chevron-Texaco) Offshore Processing Platform Project, Hook-up & Commissioning.
- In 2000, he was On-Scene Commander in an uncontrolled fire in Adco-Habshan (UAE) contractors' accommodation camp that ravished 27 caravans in Dec. 2000, no life was lost.
Safety is line management
We don't just train, we make you understand the business.